MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #311
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinding wins agains, speed up the courts or the sport will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
dude I grew up in Boston and never hated Croats or Bosnians never cared.........Srebrenica is another thing and nothing really.........just one small village that made the news.......there were hundreds of such events on every side during the war
Srebrenica is an example man. You realise that the UN and the CIA estimate that between 90% and 95% of all war crimes during the war were committed by Serb militants?

I don't have anything against Serbs personally but they should kinda understand why everybody else in the Balkans hates them. The war wasn't that long ago.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote