MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #310
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinding wins agains, speed up the courts or the sport will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I changed it immediately cause I expressed myself badly. What I mean is that pretty much everyone in the Balkans regards Serbia as the bad guys. You guys didn't do yourselves any favours during the war (Srebrenica etc.).

Croats, Bosnians, Slovenians etc. have kinda put their differences behind them and all cheer for each other but Serbia are kind of on their own. Ask a Bosnian or a Croatian why they don't cheer for Serbia in sport and you will get a mouthful of abuse.

But that's all kinda irrelevant. I was just trying to answer the question, don't really wanna get into a historical debate.
dude I grew up in Boston and never hated Croats or Bosnians never cared.........Srebrenica is another thing and nothing really.........just one small village that made the news.......there were hundreds of such events on every side during the war
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote