MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #1487
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
He was superb at times but had his usual lapses. That's my concern because he would survive vs players like Wawrinka and Berdych, but not Murray and Federer. And Rafa when he comes back. He won 16 of his 17 serving points in last set first 4 service games but went into 3 dueces serving for the match.
The only real lapse was when he got broken easily at the start of 2nd set. However, Berdych was superb in the 2nd set, so can't blame him.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote