MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Commentary at its finest

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #2609
country flag Dr.Slice

Dr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Slice has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commentary at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
This is disheartening. Those within the industry seem to think that Wilander is some sort of misunderstood genius, ffs.

Too sad to be funny. Wilander says the sort of things that a 6 year old would take seriously, but that is about it.

During Tsonga-Gasquet match he had a couple of really good ones there.
He was talking about how Tsonga's first serve was lacking bite or something to that degree, bang, Tsonga serves an ace at 225 kmh (his fastest of the day).
Even funnier was when he claimed Tsonga hadn't had a 2nd serve faster than 135kmh, bang, 2 seconds later Tsonga's 2nd serve was measured 150kmh. I won't even mention that his average was 147 kmh, Mats has never been bothered by facts before. Just perfect examples of how stupid and baseless the commentary from him is.

He manages to ruin great matches just by trying to look really smart and coming up with some insane opinions, but in reality, no one who can wipe their own butt will consider him to be better than a complete and utter buffoon. The worst is when he does commentary with Bradnam, then it gets really bad. You know they will come up some gems and make the match as unenjoyable to watch as possible.

Quote:
I think a totally dedicated and fit Serena can be in the top 200 of men's tour.

Hian talking about where Serena Williams would be in ATP
Quote:
Serena could be easily in Top 100.

Last edited by Dr.Slice : 01-22-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Dr.Slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote