MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #246
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus View Post
HUH? Misery? How about all the cancer research, millions raised for charity, hope he's given those with deadly disease? How about all the lives he's saved?

You trolls here really need to beef up your skills in creating a decent argument.

Armstrong isn't evil and the only ones he's made miserable are the ones who attacked him for doing what everyone else in the sport was doing at the time.

Go back to trollin' the GM.

He can send his regards...I'll send him the record books and ask who has the most TDF wins. Lance is the greatest ever.

Djokovic is a HYPOCRITE.

Lance is a HERO.

Can anyone really argue that statement?

1 guy has raised millions for cancer research through his charity and spear headed an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle.

Another guy is just a pompous ass running his mouth and doesn't even have a charity to speak of...even though he's made millions. He's talking about how people should suffer for cheating...meanwhile he's faked injuries a million times to try to gain an upper hand in matches, gosh if that's not cheating I don't know what is.

Lance hero.

Novak Hypocrite.

American's are bees knees dude... also we're the richest, most highly developed country in the world. Um, but yea we blindly believe the media and are slaves to the television. We totally suck and are dumb...

Just like how you don't watch tennis or understand the game. You clearly didn't watch Lance, the tour or much cycling. I don't know what that has to do with the media or Americans but I'll just smile and nod the next time you post.

WTF!? I mean it seriously, I suppose your post was suppose to be meant as incompetent. Most Tour De France wins ever...yea, but he wasn't the best cyclist in the history of the sport. Hmm...I also think that Andre Agassi was the greatest tennis player ever based on my opinion I mean using an empirical measurement like number of weeks at number 1, slam wins, titles etc. That's just stupid, I'll pickout who I like and just say they are the best ever.

Nice post. LOL.

LOL. Yea, do you believe in Santa Claus too?
Armstrong is now a ZERO Tour de France winner and rightly removed from the cycling record books. He is cyclings answer to Ben Johnston. Many believed in the man and now realise he was a false idol whose achievements were fueled by drugs.

Federer 17 GS, 6 Year End Masters, 21 Master Series.
Nadal 14 GS, 0 Year End Masters, 27 Master Series, 1 Olympic Gold.
Djokovic 6 GS, 3 Year End Masters, 19 Master Series.

DrJules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote