MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #245
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow View Post
Prior to working with doctor Ferrari, Armstrong raced the Tour four times and managed to finish only once (just inside the top 50).
Cleanish (he wasn't blood doping yet before his cancer, buth did all the steroids, epo, hgh and testosterone) he was an average cyclist.

Are you really unaware of how Armstrong scammed the cancer community by creating a separate, for-profit company using the Livestrong name and logo??

Here's some reading material:

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor....html?page=all

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/sp...anted=all&_r=0

Whatever argument you were trying to make, you lost when you didn't use the word liar when you called Lance the greatest.

Shame, all that time waste reading about Binda, Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Anquetil, de Vlaeminck, Hinault.
All that time watching the Giro, Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Omloop het Volk...

I could have just gotten all my cycling knowledge from the Toronto Sun like you.

And a clue to you, stick to what you know.
Touche
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote