MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #243
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus View Post
Oh the stupid American agruement again? I haven't heard that one since...OH YEA wait, like two pages ago.

Novak merely opened his mouth and starting talking about something he has no idea about.

Who's trolling who?

Armstrong is maybe one of the best athletes the world has ever known, Novak is a punk. I mean, I don't think posting that makes me a troll.

Care to name any specifics or are you working on your fictional short story skills?

Do you also believe 9/11 was a hoax along with the recent shooting in Newtown CT?

What do any of those facts have to do with my argument that doping exists in tennis, Novak is a punk and Lance is the greatest? Just curious.

I can name a bunch of unrelated facts too...

FACT : It's impossible to hum while plugging your nose.
FACT : Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value
FACT: Those stars and colours you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.

I guess we can all see who won this argument now.

Yes it was great read wasn't it? I'm glad it's not just us stupid Americans who believe he was the greatest ever.

Here's a clue, post less watch tennis more.
even worse, it makes you an idiot.
tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote