MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Compare Almagro and Wawrinka

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Compare Almagro and Wawrinka

1- Almagro by far, in fact he's one of my favourite players. His game, when clicking, is fantastic with displays of god-like shotmaking. Of course he needs to work on consistency, playing smarter at times and the mental aspect betrays him in important moments but, still, I think he's far more entertaining to watch than Stan. Personality wise seems like a cool dude too IMO, despite being prone to losing it on court.

2- Almagro edges it by a little by way of having better shots, but contrary to previous answers I think Stan is more stable with his level during matches and defends better on faster courts.

3- tough to call, again leaning towards Almagro but a MS title from either (achievable) could change things up. this one is a toss up though!
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote