MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #40
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
lol still remember last year when people thought an in form Berdych would "destroy" Djokovic.

Djokovic slaps him in the face for a 2nd time at the AO.

Wawa,Birdman, and next will be Ferrer for a list of top players that can't get the better of Djokovic.

If Tsonga can get his shit together, IMHO, his chances against Djokovic are much better than his chances against Federer and Murray IMHO. His h2h record against Djokovic indicates a closer match. I'd rather see that match-up especially when Berdych/Ferrer/Wawrinka and other top players out of the top 4 don't come close to Djokovic at all.
Tsonga's game is the best suited to beat Djokovic out of the big hitters. Whereas Berdych's suits Federer's best and Del Potro arguably Nadal's.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote