MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #39
country flag DjokerFan3
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

DjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

I predicted Djoker in 4 due to him suffering a concentration lapse either early in the 2nd set or the 3rd set.

This match lasted exactly half as long as his previous 5 set epic against Stan, nice to see Nole moving well and hitting the ball so cleanly.

Berdych - good job keeping his nerve in the last game of the 2nd set - tricky situation he was in, so he deserved to win that 2nd set. He defended his points once again here, hope he now has a good rest and he is so lucky he gets to go home to be with his hot girlfriend (Ester Satorova )

Will be a grindfest on Thursday night in the semis against Pics, and it's going to be 37 degrees, lets see who handles the conditions better.
DISLIKE Nadal, Tomic & Raonic!
DjokerFan3 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote