MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 AM   #4245
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Stupid cats. Was babysitting last evening and without knowing, sat on a sofa where their stupid cat had lounged on during the day.
= cat allergy + astma attack
+ as a bonus point: a cold the next day.

Stupid, stupid, stupid cat allergy. I can't bloody well ask people to vacuum their house if they want me to babysit, can I?
Don't they know about your allergy? Of course they should have cleaned the house if they knew it would bother you! And if they didn't you should have told them. You were doing them a favor, right? And this is how they pay you back

Hope you feel better today