MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #4244
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Stupid cats. Was babysitting last evening and without knowing, sat on a sofa where their stupid cat had lounged on during the day.
= cat allergy + astma attack
+ as a bonus point: a cold the next day.

Stupid, stupid, stupid cat allergy. I can't bloody well ask people to vacuum their house if they want me to babysit, can I?

--
Berdych vs Nole. Pffft...what a choice.
Last night, I dreamt that I was having a meal with a friend in a restaurant in my home city. Some people were holding a celebration of some sort and the theme of the evening was "Djokovic".

On the bright side, the man himself didn't turn up in my dream so that's something. Still, I blame my cat allergy for this stupid dream.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!