MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE Country Celebration Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #405
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

I agree, him per ban wasn't fair at all, I think the mods/admin got sick of him and his behavior and I really can't tell u how many time I told him like everyone to behave or he will get a per ban and it did nothing to him. Besides the lying dont forget he show ppl his cp and there's a bad rep from me when I gave him a good one!!!!!! Ppl call him off bc everyone knows I never gave bad rep to ppl.
And the last drama, he came back 2 weeks ago and just wanted to ruin the threads, forget about all the ppl he got angry, bad rep or start a fight with b4 the per ban, he came with a double and trash ppl, no idea what he said bc the account was in my ignore.

If it wasn't for the DA and the mess in the threads I think mayb he could send mail to the admins and talk to them but after the DA he burned himself.

Sad story, I would have send pm to the mods Or mail just like I did about Sam ( masterclass and mimi knows bc they saw it and we had a talk about my pm+ mails to the mods) and maybe it would have help in Dylan's case bc it was different from CD's case.

Anyway I think the bridges are burn and it's over from the mods point of view.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote