MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open QF: (4) Ferrer d. (10) Almagro 4-6 4-6 7-5 7-6(4) 6-2

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 AM   #53
country flag Fed Muzza Killer

Fed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond reputeFed Muzza Killer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open QF: (4) Ferrer d. (10) Almagro 4-6 4-6 7-5 7-6(4) 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
I had Almagro in 5. I thought he'd be motivated and hungry enough to get A) revenge B) advance to a SF as a new high in his career. But I guess he's not prepared yet. I'm at least happy it went to 5. MTF tends to run on a band wagon and expect guys like Wawrinka or Almagro to bend over in 3 sets just because of old slam results

It is good to see these players correct themselves and take their games a bit higher. Wawrinka and Almagro added some value to the late stages of the AO given most of the tournament was players bending over in 3.

You actually are comparing Almagro's performance to Wawa's ?!
R U F*cking Kidding me ?!

GOATerer
Fed Muzza Killer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote