MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #1694
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Well I was in London with friends and we one weekend we were guest of one of my friends cousin and the first thing the nice sweet English woman did is offer us tea and said something about the weather, u had no idea how much time I has a smile in my face, I gave her a few hugs and my friend said "ambs it's London not Israel u can't do that they hate it" anyway so we had a chat me and the nice English old lady and she said something English but all I remember is the darling part
One if the best trips u did in my life and the ppl on the hotel got 50 pound as a tip for that.
England likes hugging. Only mugs in England reject hugs lol.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!