MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE Country Celebration Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #401
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
It wasn't as if no one tried to help him plenty of us tried to multiple times!
It's not that simple. There have been users on this board that have dodged multiple lengthy bans many times. Some were banned for months, and still not permabanned. Freaky's last ban before permaban was 5 days long. Also, from what I'm speculating, there was no final warning, he didn't see a permaban coming. If he knew, he would have probably stopped provoking things. He was trying to turn attention towards his point of view, which was the unfair ageism argument. I'm gonna find a way to contact him and make sure, I know another forum he hangs on. One where he is a Mod.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote