MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #4217
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Golden Globes dresses, part IV:

I like the color of this dress, but not the shape...bit of a fish-tail affair again.
Fitting for Glen The only time she was even remotely interesting was when she boiled a rabbit.
Great actress, though. Not a red carpet animal

Quote:
This seems quite nice to me:
Lea Michelle usually has nice dresses. but her posing and attitude are terrible and the this time the over-the-top tan....

Quote:
I dislike Nicole Kidman quite a bit so I'm biased but you might as well just put this dress on a lamp post. It's just a long stick in a dress.
Too many vertical lines not interrupted to accentuate a good figure IMO.
She had great reviews but I couldn't see where was the awesomeness in this dress. What I can say is that it fit her to perfection and she has a stunning figure

MY favorites:

And Jessica Alba above( the salmon dress)