MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #4185
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Peta! How are you doing? All the hatas are bashing our Enric here!
Also another Enric story. That same friend was eating his lunch yesterday and Enric was at the same table. Enric apparently mentioned that he hadn't seen him for a few days and my friend said "I was at your match yesterday! I was sitting with your number 1 fan"
Enric asked who that was and he said "You know, Peta. You chatted to her on the tram the other day" and Enric was all "Ohhhh Peta, yes her" hahahaha Just a little embarrassed
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!