MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #4184
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

AJ? Is that you?
AJ's at the the AO, alledgedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Hiii I'm good. I sought the opinion of my (very honest) linesman evaluator friend on the whole situation from last night and he can't understand what everyone is whinging about. So I know who's opinion I care about

Also he told me that if you want to really rile up Pascal Maria you have to ask him if he wants some Australian Champagne.. I dared him to call it out tonight as he's working in RLA but he declined

All those hatas here, they have no clue whatsoever. And like the players never make errors, how many chances Wawa had to get the 2 sets to 0 lead and in the 5th.... was a break up and at 4-4 had 3 BPs before "that one".