MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Best National Anthem...?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 AM   #168
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Best National Anthem...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I'm not in favor of national anthems, in fact in in fav of canceling all of them and just stick with the flag.
I think the USA has the most beautiful one, something in the line "land of the free home if the brave" does it to me.
Why is that? For any particular reason? In the end, I guess the purpose is to just stir up some patriotism between the population. I've always felt that it generates a feeling of more 'pro-homeland' rather than 'anti-others' feeling to say it in a way. singing my own while being in a group always makes me feel a special bond in that moment and hearing it at the biggest sporting events (Olympics, WC, etc.) gives the chills!
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote