MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #1634
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

What Mae said. One of the most shocking-AOs in the last years.

Sorry for all the Djokofans, I have nothing towards you, but I seriously think Stan should have won the match. He played better, beautiful tennis, and great strokes. Also I agree with the people saying the break point at 30-40 4-4 in the 5th set was reaaaally unfair towards him.
I'm not happy with the result of the match, you all know I respect Djokovic and I think he's the deserving number one, but today he played reaaaaaally worse than Stanislas, and Wawrinka without his mental mugness would have won.

Poor Stan... He deserved the win.

But of course, great match, the best in the tournament so far and it'd probably be the best.

Please, the Djokofans don't get offended by this, it wasn't the intention but it was my opinion here.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!