MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ad when opening MTF on my phone

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #10
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ad when opening MTF on my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Loved Lisbon and would like to go back. Unfortunately it's a bit up and down and we were walking for nearly 3 hours so it affected my lady friend's dodgy knees, and she had to rest a bit more than usual for the remainder of the holiday.
Also loved Gibraltar and Cadiz, Malaga was ok, but not keen on Vigo or Casablanca.

A nice cruise on the whole, and thanks very much for asking!
Yeah, Lisbon is very hilly. It's called "the city of the 7 hills". (along with many other cities according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...on_seven_hills ) But it's a lovely place. It doesn't feel like home to me in any way, because I am from the northern part of the country, but I would love to live in Lisbon at some stage in my life.

Happy to hear you had a good time!
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote