MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #1619
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

His speech was really emotional.
He wanted that so hard, but that day Roger was unbeatable, specially for the 2nd set, he was always trying to dictate the way of play and he got almost every Andy's serve to deuce.
Andy had his big title at New York after that, I thought Djokovic was going to win it when he leveled up to 4 sets all. But ATM only the haters can say Andy does not deserved that slam. The guy was reaching finals and playing his skin off every damn time, it was time.

After watching both players play this tournaments, I'd give Federer a little edge in a possible SF, but of course, it's just a 55-45 thing, Andy has big chances of winning this tournament, and that's a fact and not an idea.