MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor " The Great " in 2013 (General thread)

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #376
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor " The Great " in 2013 (General thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
don't worry guys i was there!!

Brisbane Grigor was back!!! it was beautiful to watch and even marcos was at his best too. In the first set they were just a bit overwhelmed by playing such good doubles players, but then in the second they kicked in to gear. they had been doing a lot of doubles drills in practice earlier and then they started to put into play all the things they had been working on, returning low to the feet off the serve etc. grigor pulled off some amazing crosses at the net to finish off points. you could see they were taking it seriously and it really meant a lot to them. at one stage grigor was on the floor for some of the point (he slipped) and he still managed to get back up and win the point. i have lots of photos so will post when i can
It's great to to hear he's taking the doubles so seriously. Looking forward to seeing all your photos
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote