MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #117
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinding wins agains, speed up the courts or the sport will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Well you're a Nadal fangirl of course you're not gonna like fast courts cause he can't win on them.

Oh, honey, do you suppose I started watching tennis only 8 years ago?

I've always had a clay courter as one of my favorites. I like that style. I never liked Sampras who ate up the fast indoor courts. My only two serve and volley favorites were Edberg and Rafter. I guess you could include Ashe in that category too although my admiration for him goes far beyond his tennis.

I don't like fast courts because in general I don't like the all serve players and I don't like points to last for a maximum of 3 strokes. I love seeing a point develop and I love seeing players run.

I think it's sweet that you believe my tennis life begins and ends with Nadal.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote