MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #1387
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
Poor Charlie - it's always going to be on-going with him. Does he actually sneeze? I've been lucky none of my bunnies have suffered like that.

The boys did have a little play with a snowball I put in their pen - but they are still not keen!
he sometimes sneezes....but mostly when he's nose down in the hay He's a very happy bunny really, so it doesnt really seem to bother him much. I just have to keep it in check so it gets treated on time.

Isnt it too cold out there for them? I always felt so sorry for Rafa when he was still outside. I was really happy when he moved inside the house. And Im really glad I have Benito, Charlie & Didi inside the house as well. The sound of a drinking, eating and digging bunny when trying to get to sleep is really soothing.

To me that is Chris....you might want to think if you want to sleep next to them, or in the livingroom
Carlita is offline View My Blog!