MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #4168
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I may be naive, BUT not like you

I don't know too much about GMO. I know that there literally thousands of new substances that come into circulation every year, GMO and mostly just "normal" new chemicals, generated in some laboratory by some smart guy. only some trivial standard tests are done. nobody knows what these things do really . I mean, who has time and money to see what these stuff does to humans over lets say 20 years?
In general, as a nature man, I think it seldom turns out too well if humans mess too much with nature. Now if you introduce new genes into the environment like antibiotic resistance genes in GMO, they might get transfered to other organism, creating for example new microbes that are resistant to multiple antibiotics, or getting transfered to us creating some problems etc…
Officially all these things are perfectly save, and Monsanto, Nestle and Co just want your best, so no reason to worry

Go build yourself a snowman and stop to muse

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!