MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #1549
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Dee i agree i do think woman should play the best of 5 but i think its a big big problem, if the woman will play best of 5 it means we need more then 2 weeks to each slam bc the games will be longer and i think they are trying to make the season shorter
Thats because they slow the courts down. When the courts were slow down thats when 5 setters became even more frustrating. I mean look at the matches between Verdasco and Nadal then Nadal and Fed in Aussie 2009. I thought even though the courts were faster than now. There were some amazing shot making from these players in these longer 5 setters. They really didnt need to slow down the courts at all. They are just being plain ignorant if they did that for stupid reasons.