MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #1548
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Another discussion about the equal prize money in TF. And yes i am debating that women should play 5 setters in slams. I dont understand why does the media wanna portray them as supermodels. Their fucking athletes not models.

Who is saying that women will become more like men. We are not saying that. We are trying to explain to you that women does have alot of potential to last longer than 3 sets. I dunno man, some of these fans are really brainwashed.

Because half of them care more about their looks then they do about their games. Notice how Serena is still dominating because she actually has a good muscle mass and therefore can generate a lot of power? If Sharapova and Vika actually bulked up and stopped getting pedicures, maybe they wouldn't get spanked off the WTA GOAT all the time.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!