MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #4164
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I want to ask you people something. Do you believe that top tennis players dope? i thought about that myself, for example if Federer uses doping.... he seems a very honest, intelligent person (to me), which does not fit with drugs, on the other hand so many top athletes turn out to have used questionable substances. Now, we can not talk about doping and specific players as scoobs goes nuts, but on a general basis, whats you opinion on the subject?
I've thought about that too, watched that interview Lance Armstrong gave to Oprah. Actually those ICU bosses that let all this doping to prevail in cycling should really be hold reponsible but that will never happen.

Some have expressed doubts about tennis too, fewer out-of-competition tests recently etc. No point in naming names anyway without proof, Hilde's fave accused Söderling of all people lately btw. And kinda Nadal too of course.
I DO hope tennis is clean, I really really do. Maybe I'm naive as always. As I think that the Nadals would not do that to Rafa's health, not even for all those millions although who knows. I do hope I'm right because otherwise his uncle and others would be simply ruthless criminals like all those cycling people and I'd be really really disappointed. Things tend to come out eventually, I wonder how Armstrong & Co hoped nothing at that scale wouldn't come out.
Fed's parents were in the pharma industry so also, they should know what that could do to their son's health! Not that Fed has even needed any PED anyway.
Oli Rochus spoke for legalizing doping but that would mean people doping themselves to death so I understand it's not an option.

Plus Fed is definitely not a psycho like Lance, Rafa neither, hopefully. But well what do we know.