MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #3694
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozza View Post
It was a legit bad rep. Why would someone who claims to like Murray want him to lose to Berankis? It could be the end of Murray if that happened, just look at Nadal.
Maybe because he wants things to be interesting for once? Don't blame him. Of course I want Murray to win slams but maybe thing being shaken up a bit would me more interesting....

And the end of Murray. Lol murray lost to Mugald in IW 2011 and although it took him a while to regain form, he did.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote