MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Doubles Draw

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #51
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open Doubles Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
I think the Bryans were smart to target Jérémy when at the net. He hit some bad volleys but I would call them forced errors.
What really surprised me was how well Chardy was volleying towards the end of the first set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
I think Kubot is a good partner for Jérémy. He is someone who takes doubles very seriously, has good tactical insights and complements Chardy nicely. It's a much better choice than previous partners such as Simon, Andreev and Gicquel.
Haven't seen Chardy play before Kubot, so can't comment on that. I really liked the Kubot/Marach team. It was a shame they split. (Sure some people could make the argument that Kubot was the much better player in the team but I never agreed with that). Hopefully C/K stick together for a while. Though it may be tough with both concentrating on singles.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote