MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Feli have a new woman?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2005, 07:01 PM   #30
country flag Nicki

Nicki is a glorious beacon of lightNicki is a glorious beacon of lightNicki is a glorious beacon of lightNicki is a glorious beacon of lightNicki is a glorious beacon of lightNicki is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Does Feli have a new woman?

I'm really enjoying this thread with all the guessing and inuendo. Thanks JaredPalmerFan for starting it. I watched Feli very long and hard at W last June in his matches against Bloomfield and later against Saulnier, and in neither was there a young woman (gorgeous or otherwise) (erm, me excluded) near him or shouting for him. I was there with my boss (who is gay)(actually I watched Feli long, my boss...) who kept nudging me and saying that his gaydar was pinging frantically - and that if anyone was going to get Feli, it was him! LOL. Yeah, that he should be so lucky. Or me for that matter... and hey, EstherM, in the queue now. I took a lot of video during the Bloomfield match and my boss and I have watched it at great length, and I have to smile at some of the very gentle, introspective actions of Mr Lopez. He is such a beautiful man. What a catch for whoever gets him. Thanks for the comments of approval about my fansite www.feliciano-lopez-fansite.com with its pictures from the tennis section of www.fotodown.com JaredPalmerFan, your turn now! Bye guys, Nicki
Nicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote