MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Doubles Draw

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #49
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open Doubles Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
I really disagree and would say Kubot was the weak link in the final set. Jérémy produced some great winners while Lukasz was largely invisible. I also don't think it was Jérémy's fault that Kubot got broken.
Chardy had one really good game in the final set. It was his serve(2-2 or 3-3, not sure), he hit 3 great FH winners from the baseline. Other than that his level was much lower than what it was in the first set, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
I was really pleased to see how much Jérémy has improved as a doubles player, because he really used to be all over the place.
I agree here. I think C/K have improved a lot as a team too.

I have always wanted Kubot to concentrate on his doubles career. Maybe C/K can become a consistent top doubles team. But I guess that is far from happening.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote