MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - << DAVIS CUP TIME..KOM IGEN SWEDES >>

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2005, 07:25 PM   #64
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: << DAVIS CUP TIME..KOM IGEN SWEDES >>

I just read in the Swedish papers that Pim Pim is in Strasbourg together with the rest of the Swedish team. His injury is getting better and better much faster than expected and therefore there is still a chance that Pim Pim will play DC. Mats has chosen the 4 players for the team, but he has still the possibility to change 2 of the players until 1 hour before the draw.

Of course I am still hoping that Pim Pim will be in the team and I am so happy that his injury is not that worse as expected.

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote