MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #159
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike s. View Post
Well, he had a presser today and is playing. Best of luck Gilles, just try your best!
I can't say I'm surprised by his decision. What a fighter.

edit: Oh, and just so you guys know, he said in his interview that he didn't go to the hospital last night. He just got treatment there at the site for about four hours with the usual stuff (massage, stretching etc.) He didn't go to bed until five in the morning. Poor guy.

Also, there is no injury to any part of his body. He was just cramping all over he said in his leg first and then his arm and then it felt like almost everywhere he said but he is alright as far as no injuries which is good news. He thinks the cramping, which has never happened to him on court before, was brought on by his recent illness and lack of preparation do to his neck and back acting up before the event.

Last edited by GilleSimonAddict : 01-20-2013 at 07:35 AM.
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote