MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #1356
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Dee, I think I told you this a lot of times, but you totally need to relax, darling
I cant i tried and tried and fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
but thats the point , there is no thing as a dumbass loss

Each player has earned his spot and they are billionares . Learn to realize that its just a sport
Yea right if you told me this years ago i still would say whatever. He lost to the most irrelevant player in the draw. How is that acceptable? Im sorry that im that harsh to my faves. But that was borderline unacceptable.

Plus i rather if you lose to a better player than to either one of the most boring players on tour and/or the most irrelevant player ever in the draw. Like i said i will forgive you if you lose to players like ferrer and andy but i will NOT forgive you if you lose to players like Chardy and Anderson.

Hypeson lost thank god but makes Kvitova lost look even more dumberer.

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 01-20-2013 at 01:02 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!