MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE Country Celebration Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #400
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

May be I feel a little differently about Dylan than you do because at first we were friends and I couldn't even begin to tell you the number of posters me included, of course, that told Dylan to straighten up his behavior or he was going to get banned! It was like talking to a brick wall he didn't change his behavior not one bit! He got so many warnings from so many posters that I can't feel all that badly about his ban. I mean when someone is repeatedly told to change their behavior, but the person doesn't change their behavior then to me he got what he deserved. It wasn't as if no one tried to help him plenty of us tried to multiple times!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote