MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Delpo 2013 CHEERING THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #8
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delpo 2013 cheering thread- australian open

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
I dont want to venture into the GM board. I know how everyone will just be making fun of him now. He just had a bad day but its just a little setback. It happens to all the big guys, they dip in form from time to time.
Don't worry, I'm in GM to defend him

Does anyone know what the trainer gave him twice yesterday? He wasn't injured, which is good of course, but he looked drained and out of energy from the start (maybe the heat, not sure), lacking power in his shots. I suppose the trainer gave him some energy supplements maybe. I'm not very worried about this loss, better have happened at AO than any other Slam as this is his worst shot at a Slam title (maybe along with Wimbledon), but would love to know what was going on. He played great in the first two rounds.

My full analysis of the match is here if anyone is interested. I'm sure Delpo will bounce back strong, we just need to keep supporting him

Suicide Tennis - Wimbledon 2014
Fill-In-The-Draw - US Open 2014
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote