MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #151
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilleSimonAddict View Post
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=220002

This thread is disgusting. It's filled with 90% of people saying the dumbest things about Gilles and tennis and yet they call themselves tennis fans. Ridiculous. If you can't even admit to yourself that, regardless of how you may feel about the quality of the tennis on display, the amount of heart shown by Gilles and the wil to win and just the overall inspiring nature of that, then you have no right to call yourself a tennis fan. I'm sorry but seriously. The announcers on my ESPN3 stream where riveted by Gilles' heart and wil and display of intestinal fortitude. I remember now why I pretty much stay in one section of this site. The Gilles section.
Yeah, it's not worth it. GM seems to think that a match is only good if the players hit winners or errors on the first or second shot every point and half of them probably didn't even watch it. It's alright, you know he won a lot of fans in the crowd tonight for that effort.