MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #138
country flag scoutreporter

scoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond reputescoutreporter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic on Armstrong, cycling, doping etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I understand that as a Serb, your hero doping is not something you would ever contemplate. Unfortunately, anybody who knows anything about the doping regime in tennis would put Djokovic near the top of the list of high-profile suspected dopers. I'm not being anti-Djokovic. It's just a fact.

It's completely unfair, but that's just the way it is. He's unlucky enough to have a career trajectory that looks suspicious and, in the absence of a testing regime that provides any degree of assurance, people are going to talk.

That's the problem. The real crime here is the lack of a proper anti-doping programme, because it puts everybody under suspicion.

That's a cop-out. I understand he doesn't want to make headlines, but he was put the question as the number 1 player in the world. He had a big opportunity to have an impact here and he took the easy way out.
you-say-you-are-not-anti-Novak,.lol-every-single-one-of-your-posts-is-anti-Novak-you-pathetic-piece-of-shit...

tell-us-the-truth,-you-don't-have-anything-against-Novak-as-such,-its-just-that-in-reality-you-are-a-croatian,-muslim-or-albanian,-who-just-hates-all-serbs-from-the-bottom-of-your-hart..

and-tell-us-the-truth-you-pathetic-being...
scoutreporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote