MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I'm leaving for the Mets game soon. And it might be the last Baseball game I go to!

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2002, 08:14 PM   #3
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

No Allie, Griffey isn't doing much right now. And it was a terrible move for him to want to leave Seattle. Asd the saying goes, the grass ian't always greener on the other side! And Griffey is paying for it in Cincinati! Isn't he? But I still wouldn't mind seeing him hit a long home run tonight. As frustrated as I am as a Baseball fan, I can still appreciate Griffey as an all time great Baseball player!

And Allie, the Mariners are thriving without these great players! That proves it really is all about teamwork and team chemistry!

It's starting to look like rain! It's getting cloudy out!

My final score prediction for tonights Mets - Reds game: Mets 5 Reds 3. Let's go Mets!