MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #64
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

He was great in U14 competition.
But in juniors, He didn't make any big result in his career. Any big win. Make just one QF of Slam for almost 18 year old guy isn't anywhere near result for big talent. All of his points are from Asia and South America.
He didn't even choose to play Orange Bowl scared of tough competition. Plus he didn't play any pro match yet. That's not way to become a good senior.
However, he must have a talent and he can become top 10. W e will see how big talent is he and what will be.

I do alot juniors and can say Quinzi is way best there. Pitty Borna Coric of croatia doesn't have money like Quinzi has because that kid was pure gold before. I don't fancy his chances too much now.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote