MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #1245
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Dee, I think I told you this a lot of times, but you totally need to relax, darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I looked the group up and they are Americans But I hate to tell you Johnny, if you don't already know but that was said to be Lacey's last CD with the group
Yeah... I knew it. Those were difficult news to accept, but she did it for her family, and I hope she'd make a solo-album.

Still... the new singer Kristen May is pretty cool! I like her voice, even though is different from Lacey's, I hope she can give flyleaf new great times
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.

First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!