MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AO R3: Jeremy Chardy stuns Juan Martin Del Potro(6) 6-3 6-3 6-7(3) 3-6 6-3

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #87
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R3: Jeremy Chardy stuns Juan Martin Del Potro(6) 6-3 6-3 6-7(3) 3-6 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
I wouldn't normally go to the bank to defend Del Potro but the guy still has a major title so bashing him as a fluke is unfair- you win one of these things then you've reached the pinnacle. Yes, watching my own fave toil forever and eventually reach it means I'm talking from experience, his fans still got a moment they'll never forget. They'll never have to worry about 'will he won't he' and he'll get more opportunities.

Manuel
Thanks No worries, Delpo's real fans will still support just as much as if he had won the tournament. Good luck for your guys still in the draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
You actually believe that response, I was right too.

He was lying down somewhere.
How did you know ?

Some papparazzi have taken an exclusive pic of the action - granted with a really crappy camera but who cares? - , now I know who they're working for.

Look at me lying in my bed with such a sad face. The ugly unshaved face is really symbolic of how miserable I am at the moment, you should enjoy this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20130119_2.jpg (64.4 KB, 170 views)

Suicide Tennis - Wimbledon 2014
Fill-In-The-Draw - US Open 2014
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote