MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I'm leaving for the Mets game soon. And it might be the last Baseball game I go to!

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm leaving for the Mets game soon. And it might be the last Baseball game I go to!

Quote:
Originally posted by the cat
I wonder what Allie thinks of Griffey a couple years after he demanded to be traded from Seattle? I know she's a huge Mariners fan. But she's probably down on Griffey. As I think she is on Alex Rodriguez, too. It's amazing how the Mariners have kept winning even after Griffey, Rodriguez and Randy Johnson all left Seattle within a couple years of each other!

Hey the Mariners are still doing very well (even though Freddy Garcia is having some sort of a slump right now ) even without Griffey, A-Rod, or Randy.

Griffey and A-Rod are both on shitty teams and Griffey isn't do much right now is he?

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote