MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laurynas Grigelis (LTU)

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #645
country flag RogerExpress

RogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laurynas Grigelis (LTU)

Interesting article about Grigio and Future Talent in www.livetennis.it

My english is not the best, and my italian is even worse, but here's an attempt of translation of the part that speaks about Laurynas

...Laurynas has been working hardly last weeks to return to the street he has left. Under the guide of Giusseppe Mbenga he's ready to return to the top. "The goal we have proposed is to see him again in the rankings he had reach, near 200, and to stimulate him we will give him prizes according to his ranking and results. He can do it, but still has to madurate a few, has to be more hungry and have more belief in himself" explains Robreto Manenti from Future Talent...

Actually I don't like this prizes thing. Think is not a good signal someone has to to give you extra prizes to stimulate you to do what you normally should do, but is just an opinion, hope I'm wrong and Grigio can return to his level and keep growing

http://www.livetennis.it/post/127122...punta-in-alto/
RogerExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote