MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The video thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #2048
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilleSimonAddict View Post
On my latest scourge of youtube searching for new Gilles Simon videos, which has become a lot more needlessly complicated thanks to youtube's stupid new search function but I digress, I found this neat little video of an interview he did before his exhibition in Buenos Aires back in Dec.

He is really personable in this video especially and best of all he sings a little Rolling Stones "Sympathy For the Devil" at the end so sweetly.

Once again I say "Carine, you are one lucky gal. You've scored the perfect man.

Be careful Gilles, he almost gets the car door taken out by a van when he's getting out of the car at the end of that video

I like his advice to the other players, you can tell he respects his parents because they didn't pressure him early with tennis.