MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #979
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Water View Post
TV series with flashy girls was the only thing remaining to complete his comeback. Trendy Rafa. The only top male player to spend time with internationally famous women like Shakira.
And with Bar Refaeli too (search in Google "Bar Refaeli Rafael Nadal").

Well done Rafa.

Kenny de Schepper fact of the month (February 2015): won all the ATP tournament matches he played against TOP10 players - note that he has a strictly positive record against them (credits to Federer-Fan).

"Matches are won and lost so many times in the locker room. Guys get in their mind how strong he is the warm-ups and that they will have to endure four hours of that to beat him: they are beaten even before they step on court. But that's why I like him. He basically says you are going to have to kill me to beat me." Lleyton Hewitt about Rafael Nadal
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!