MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE Country Celebration Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #393
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Well, Mae... I remember a few things from Dylan's behavior and we stayed in contact via PM back then. I know he wanted to participate into ACC and win it because of his competitive spirit, but got mad when he was not accepted because of his age (which was against forum rules - see Racism, ageism rules). From that point on, he started provoking the Mods as revenge - I would be mad too for not being allowed into a joke of a contest because of a stupid rule. Considering it an abuse, I take it he started doing all the things you described, self destructing.

The Mods should correctly enforce the forum rules, and allow Freaky to return to the forum. It was a fair ban indeed, but it started from unfair treatment towards him. They should do the right thing and allow him back.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote